Where Do I Begin?
- Explore on your own: If you would like to explore Missouri Connections, return to the front page and log in using the "Guest" log in. You can access all of the program components but cannot create a portfolio to save information or build a resume.
- Explore with your child: Ask your child to review Missouri Connections with you. Their school counselor or person in charge of Missouri Connections has provided them with the school's user name and password so they can create their own portfolio.
- Review the many components of Missouri Connections, including:
- Personal interests, values, and skill assessments
- Career occupation descriptions and videos
- Post high school educational options: colleges and universities, community colleges, vocational & technical schools, apprenticeships, and military
- Descriptions and links to Missouri and national universities, colleges, and vocational & technical schools
- Scholarships and options to finance their education
- Military education, career and occupation options
- Employment skills
- Share your learning and work experiences with them.
- Be that quality parent or guardian that teaches your child how to learn, plan, and act their way to the career that's right for them and the bright future you want them to earn.
- Work with your school to encourage and support their career development efforts.
Links and Resources
- What's Your Plan (Middle School)
- How's Your Plan - Review Your Personal Plan of Study (High School)
- Missouri Career Guide (High School and Adult)