Where Do I Begin?
- If you would like to explore Missouri Connections, return to the front page and log in using the "Guest" log in.
- You may also get a user name and password from one of the agencies listed below to create your portfolio that allows you to save all of your information to one location.
- Contact any of the following agencies for assistance:
Division of Workforce Development
- Overview: The Division of Workforce Development (DWD) helps customers who want assistance with their job search by utilizing the statewide Missouri Career Centers.
- Assistance: The Division helps job seekers find:
- Potential job matches
- Information about local hiring events, workshops and job fairs
- Online learning resources
- Find a Location: To find the DWD office nearest you please visit: http://jobs.mo.gov/
- Overview: If you want to work but have a disability that keeps you from finding or keeping a job, Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) may be able to help you. VR specializes in employment and training services that can assist disabled people in becoming employed.
- Assistance: VR offers a wide range of services that are individualized for your needs. You and your counselor decide which services will help you become employed. Some of the services that may be available include:
- Guidance and Counseling
- Job-Seeking Skills and Job Placement
- Vocational Training
Adult Education and Literacy
- Overview: The Missouri Adult Education and Literacy (AEL) Program provides assistance that helps Missouri adults get the basic skills they need to be productive workers, family members, and citizens. The major areas of support are Adult Basic Education, Adult Secondary Education, and English Language Acquisition. These programs emphasize basic skills such as reading, writing, math, English language competency, and problem-solving.
- Assistance: If you are currently going to class at an Adult Education and Literacy program, ask a teacher or administrator for a Missouri Connections username and password to create a portfolio, save your materials, or to create a resume.
- Find a Location: To find a class site nearest you, please visit http://dese.mo.gov/adult-learning-rehabilitation-services/adult-education-literacy.